Saturday, September 24, 2011

New Shoes


Well, my old Nike's are squeaking, must be time for a new pair of running shoes. My pink ones have been good, got me though many a 5k, 10k, 15k, and the goal this summer...TOU Half Marathon.

I went into our local running store to have a looksy. Love going to this store! Fun to visit with the owners and the employees. Did not want to try a new brand, as I did that once before and ended up hating it. Shoes really make a difference. Oh, and so do the socks1 Planned on going w/the same brand and style, the Nike Lunar Eclipse. Well they did not have it in my size and after talking with Heather, found out that she is actually not going to be caring the Lunar Eclipse anymore, going with the new model.

The new model is the Nike Lunarglide +3. I really like them. They are so cushy!! They will be making their maiden voyage tomorrow morning. I'll report later.

Was kind of surprised that I was ready for a new pair already. Found my receipt from the last ones, and I bought them in May. So lets see, May, June, July, Aug, Sept,....about 5 months. Well, I guess that is about right. So I am thinking about 2 pairs a year. Yep, that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment