Saturday, March 10, 2012

Federal Way


Today I ran on this little trail/path that is behind the Weyerhaeuser Aquatic Center.  The weather was great for running. Probably about 48-ish degrees, sunny, and just a few rain sprinkles here and there.  I only had a window of 30 minutes before Ashlee's first event, so I figured I would go 11 minutes out and then turn around and head back.


This was a funny sign! As if I would be going over 20 mph!  HA HA!


I met a new friend on the trail! He was actually ON the trail, to the right, and startled me! Then he scampered across the path and up the tree.

This was a fun little dirt trail, got really steep going downhill.  Wish I would have had more time to continue on this path.  I welcomed the smells along this route. Fresh. Green. That distinctive smell of the air after it rains. MMM. If I could only bottle this scent and take it home with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment