Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday, Monday




Monday, Monday. The first official day of the week. I'm not much of a "Monday" person. Not sure that I know anyone who is.

After work, I decided to do a quick run on the Logan River Walk. Never been there before. Didn't realize that some of those paths just go into the golf course, or off to a bench where you can sit and overlook the river. Was a nice little trail. Just a few people on it today. It was nice to have some shade during the early afternoon. Didn't realize that the Logan River was still flooded in areas.......Interesting.


I wore my new toy....... the GARMIN. I think I am too obsessed with worrying about when it is going to beep/buzz. I look at it way to often, robably because the "newness" has not wore off yet.

My left hip started to bother me about half a mile into my run. Not sure what that was all about. May have something to do with the running belt that I took today. I think the weight was not distributed evenly. Walked and ran today. Nothing to big, did not push it, just enjoyed the view. Ran 2 miles walked the last one.


On my way back to the car, I noticed this little butterfly. "What the crap are you still doing here?" I was thinking to myself.

Race RX tonight.


The best part of a run? The birds chirping, the awesome air, and the fact that a lot of people are still sleeping. The worst? The first couple of steps. Just getting the creaks out. Summer Sanders, Olympic gold medalist in swimming and TV commentator

No comments:

Post a Comment