Monday, July 23, 2012

Am I a Neon Rainbow Trout?

This morning I thought I would try to do an easy 3 miles. I wore my neon pink and yellow shorts with my poppy sun cycling jersey, with my neon orange shoes of course. I thought that if I wore something bright and cheery, it would boost my mental attitude. I did a few walking lunges and also walked to try to warm up my legs. I tried running slow.....tried to get into my groove....just wasn't in the cards for me today. My right foot started feeling tingly. Sat down in Millville and took my shoe off to loosen the laces. My legs felt like they were two fish flopping around out of water. My left hamstring was feeling weird. Both of my calf muscles were too tight to move. I was hungry. I was thirsty. I was feeling anxious about upcoming travels. At 1.2 miles, I decided to head for home and call it a day. Total....2.5 miles of weirdness. I guess I am still feeling effects from that dam race.

No comments:

Post a Comment