Thursday, June 30, 2011

I did it! My goal was to run 66 miles this month, and I actually passed that number and ended this month with a total of 74.3 miles!

Today I did a super easy 3.8 miles. I took Jacque to XC this morning, and I walked most of the route. I wanted an easy peasy day, and with no pressures. That's what I decided to do. Getting ready for the Freedom Run, 15k, on Monday the 4th of July, so that's the reasoning for taking it easy.

Running the "Kiss Me Dirty" 4 mile muddy obstacle course on Saturaday. Should be interesting as this is something that I have never done, let alone ever seen an event like this. Our team is the "Girly Whirlies" which include Jacque, Krista, and myself! If it turns out to be fun, maybe we can get more to be on our team next year. Speed demons need not enter, so it should be fun. Wondering what clothing and shoes to wear, as I don't want to ruin anything good.

No comments:

Post a Comment