Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 21, 2011


Dropped Jacque and Josie off at XC this morning. The XC team was going to run to the MC hill today. I decided to take an alternate route this morning. Wanted to work on the "down hill" more. Ran down Hyrum's main street. I like this street to run down, because it is such a long gradual decline. But what goes down must come up. The hills in the photo do not look that bad, but it seems like it is every block. Half a block flat, then up hill, then repeat.




The once nice thing about this mornings run was the wonderful fresh smells that were out and about. It was like petunias, iris's, lilacs, snapdragons, carnations, and fruit blossoms all rolled into one. Very nice and refreshing. I think I would really miss those fresh smells if I lived in a big city. Although I would live by the ocean in a heart beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment